It’s the people who define SOS Creativity. Our team includes some of the best and brightest talents, so we can guarantee our clients exceptional standards when delivering their projects. To keep producing quality for them over the long-term, we must continually grow our talent. Building a team for the future is a job we take seriously.
We are always looking for intellectually-driven, highly motivated people who want to work in an environment where they will make an impact on businesses fast. If this is you, please get in touch.
We are looking for 2 new Business Development Apprentice to join our growing SOS Creativity family.
We have an incredible opportunity for 2 great candidates to join our young, dynamic and innovative team with a clear career path in business development in an exciting industry.
What do we do?
We specialise in helping companies in the financial services and consumer retail sector grow by 20% in 6 months through their online presence by providing astounding service in addition to our website development and marketing services.
Your job role
- Find prospects that fits a certain profile (profile will be provided)
- Connect with the ideal customers using email, social media, in-person, phone call & video outreach
- Arrange meeting for the sales manager
- Record your activities in the CRM
- £5.50 per hour + plus an opportunity to earn excellent commission and bonus for the right apprentice
- 35 hours per week & you choose your own hours
- Unlimited training provided
- 28 days holiday + Pension
The ideal candidate must be:
- A great communicator
- Willing to learn
- Looking to grow and develop a career in sales
- Target driven
- Customer service focused
- Able to use a CRM, Microsoft Office, LinkedIn & other social media platforms
- Understand the importance of marketing for a business
- Understand the importance of a business having a great website
Is that you?
If that's you, create a short video saying "Hi my name is and I would love to join the SOS Creativity family!” Attach it with your CV and submit an application or email your video to email@example.com.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress days
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeships