It’s the people who define SOS Creativity. Our team includes some of the best and brightest talents so we can guarantee our clients exceptional standards when delivering their projects. To keep producing quality for them over the long-term, we must continually grow our talent. Building a team for the future is a job we take seriously.
We are always looking for intellectually-driven, highly motivated people who want to work in an environment where they will make an impact on businesses fast. If this is you, please get in touch.
SOS Creativity is a website and web-based applications development organisation whose aim, goals and objectives are to increase our customers’ profitability through the websites and web applications we develop for them.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Website Developer to join our friendly and hardworking team as soon as possible. We are looking for a committed, trustworthy, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude, dedicated and willing to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest technologies
- Providing timely solutions to reported problems with existing websites
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment as well as on your own
- Paying meticulous attention to details at all times
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Willingness to learn and self-improve to maintain productivity
- Experience with PHP Frameworks and Procedural PHP
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice, WordPress themes and Plugins
- Ability to build a website from start to finish and experience of building responsive websites.
- Build and configuration of new WordPress website and blogs
- Apply brand identity to pre-existing designs, templates and themes
- Understanding and experience of implementing White Hat SEO principles
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Supporting and troubleshooting existing client websites
- Maintaining and improving existing templates and websites
- Design and build of HTML emails
- Knowledge of Photoshop and graphic design experience
- Perform detailed functional and navigation testing
- Knowledge and experience of accessibility standards and testing
- Experience using Version Control (Git)
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s including the WordPress REST API
- CPanel or similar server experience
- Experience of using Google Analytics and setting up tracking and goals
Salary & Benefits
- £16,000 - £18,000 based on experience.
- Working hours: 8 am – 3:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Discount codes for major brands & many more.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a short cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would like the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOS Creativity LTD is a website and web-based applications Development Company whose aim, goals and objectives are to increase our customers’ profitability through the websites and web applications we develop for them.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. *This position is a commission only based role.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Update CRM with activity undertaken
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English, Strong IT Skills (MS Office, CRM & General Web Browsing)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- A laptop or tablet, mobile phone & completed LinkedIn profile
Salary & Benefits
- Commission on sales (uncapped) + bonus when targets are met
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working opportunity
- Discount codes for major brands